Friday, March 18, 2016

Garden project design ideas

Well, my spring garden is starting to shape up. My Easter lilies are popping up but I doubt I will have any flowers for Easter.   How is the weather where you live?  Soon warm weather will be here, and this Diva will be inside!

I mentioned another time that I am a member of the Daily Art Hub club.  Their designs are perfect for this software.  They are basically 'flat' and can adapt to the paintworks and cutworks quite easily.  I can share the designs as long as I give credit to the Daily Art Hub site.  Take a look at all of the designs they have to offer and they share a FREE set each day.  Here is the link...

Here are a few of the collections that I selected for my Garden tote.






I will probably pick one from each collection to share.  If you have been saving their 'freebies' then some of these have been shared  and you may already have them.  So of course, you may create your own design using whatever design you like!

Coming Monday...  I will share how to cut out the tote pocket piece and prep it for the designs I have selected.





1 comment:

  1. Do you have a relationship with Daily Art Hub that we should know about?

    ReplyDelete