Monday, September 21, 2015

Welcome to A+ Monday!

Hello Fall!  Yes, fall is coming and I am thoroughly excited!  Officially the Autumnal Equinox is on Wednesday September 23rd but let's celebrate a few days in advance!



This summer Bernina introduced the DesignWorks collection called Manhattan Leaves.  


Since Fall is my favorite season, I was excited to see this collection.  But in blues and light green - Oh NO!  

Bernina USA recently held a webinar featuring DesignWorks and the Manhattan Leaves collection by Slyvain Bergeron.  You can still sign up to view the webinar here.   

The hand out is available as a download here and you can create your own version using your tools and the DW software.

One of our FB Divas Pam Carlson added a different twist to her Modernista Bag.



I, of course used the fall colors that I remembered living in WNY and created a prototype mug rug design.


Now it is back to the drawing board to create a fall place mat set for my dining room table using this collection.


Make it SEW!










No comments:

Post a Comment