Thursday, September 24, 2015

TB Thursday is brand new!

Well, not really!  I had to delete the previous blog due to a 'nice' person hijacking my blog...urg!  So in order to re-post all of my previous blog posts and lessons, I have created "Throwback Thursdays"!


Since my last post included a homework assignment to learn the DW icons, I thought today's post should be the shortcuts for some of those icons!

These shortcuts or Hot Key really saves me time when I want to open multiple documents and and work on several at the same time.
Out of this group, I use Crtl+A the most!  But my favorite is to hit the space bar as my default selection tool choice!

I will often use these Hot Keys when designing because it saves me a few seconds!  I know it sounds silly, but it does work!


These are definitely my "go-to" short cuts as I have been using a few of them for years!








No comments:

Post a Comment