Friday, September 25, 2015

F-U-N Friday

Halloween is my FAV-o-rite holiday, especially since I moved to Florida.  It is a sign that cooler weather is coming and I used to decorate my classroom BIG time. Now that I am retired I decorate my home and today's find is an easy project to create!




I was shopping yesterday at my local K-Mart and found this cute Boo pillow.  I thought this would be a quick and easy project using Photopaint ( yes, I am in a rut!)

If you read Tuesday's blog post here, I shared a link for a variety of Halloween fonts.  But I didn't see any of the fonts that I thought would work so I checked out www.dafont.com and found Jack Lantern BB font here.

I selected the largest hoop (Jumbo) with foot #93 and an orange Cotton 2 background.


Now I just have to paint it out  and it is done!  I hope I have time today to actually do that!

This is the cutest dingbat font ever for little kids 'stuff'!    Last year I made a store sample and this year my grand daughter can wear it!  It is called MTF Sweet Halloween Dings and you can find it here.


I typed in the letter "C" and this sweet little pumpkin face popped up.  Because the line is so thick, it has a double line.  So Select>Right click> Break apart.


AS you can see now, there are 7 layers created in this file.  So I created only one cutwork file using the background as the green stem and paint works for the face.


Here is my finished Pumpkin_APP.


Have a FFFW!  F-U-N First Fall Weekend!















No comments:

Post a Comment