Monday, December 7, 2015

Welcome to A+ Monday!

After a number of conflicts, I am going to cross my fingers and hope this works! So welcome!

Several of the divas have been busy over the past holiday season, so there are only a few photos to share.

I am bestowing the title of "Queen of Paintworks" to Nancy Wilson.  She has painted more projects in one year than any of us have painted in 3 years!

Here are a few of her recent designs.
Here are two pre-made table runners that she made for a baby shower.  She used an assorted number of fonts.  

All fonts are from one of our favorite sites for fonts www.dafont.com.

The script on the table runner on the left is "Contribute" and can be found here.

The girls are "Girl Character"  and the link can be found here.

The baby designs are from "Baby's World" and the link can be found here.

Here is a gift bag she made for her Bernina dealer.


For the sewing gift bag, she used the font "Tailoring" from www.dafont.com. You can find the link here.  Isn't this a perfect font for us sewing divas?
Here is a bag in which she played around with a number of different fonts.
Did I tell you that she has her OWN folder on my desktop with all of her paintworks designs?!

Here is my design from the recent Bernina webinar. The dove is a free file from OESD from the webinar.  You can find the link to the webinar and handout here

I used  $1.00 font Cimochi from www.the Hungry jpeg hereThey also have several free fonts and designs here


Here is my finished pillow.

Alberta C shared her table runner pics from her most recent DesignWorks Decoded class.  Mine is not quite finished!




This week I will be featuring a file from www.dailyarthub.com called Colorful Snowflakes here.  They offered it for free on Sunday and it is a perfect collection to practice your Paintwork skills!


I did join their Art Hub Club on Black Friday as I thought $35 was a reasonable amount to pay for a subscription.  However I am in no way affiliated with any of the links I post here!  One of the reasons that  love this site is their designs are 'commercial' free as long as I post a link back to their site.

So please come back tomorrow for "Tidbit Tuesday" and I will show a quick technique using the first snowflake.









No comments:

Post a Comment