Friday, December 18, 2015

He has arrived!

The final appliqué is here for the Gingerbread Man!  I started again with the Gingerbread Paint file.


I then thought about HOW I wanted this design to stitch out.  Remember when we made the cookies, we made the dough first and then cut them out with the cookie cutter.   So the brown background is first!


So I changed the Fill to an Appliqué with an >Offset of -.03 and Cleaning >Laser Cut or Precut.

Then I changed the Outline to a Satin Stitch of between .06-.08. You decide!

I then added and Autoborder >To the inside of 1.0 and Running stitch for an added security measure. ( this is a change that I made this year)

This is last year's design.  This year I left the eyes and mouth with a Paint fill


I hope you give it a try!  Here is the Gingerbread App file.






No comments:

Post a Comment