Monday, October 12, 2015

Welcome to A+ Monday!

Welcome to A+ Monday!


I am back from my vacation spending time with my new grand daughter!  What fun she is!  If you remember one of my recent posts here was creating a photo with photo paint in the DW software.  I wanted to share my finished baby quilt today and a few of the projects I made her.


Here is another quilt I made, Miss Wigglesworth bib and a pillow my DIL requested.


It was fun to finally be able to see the baby's room and all of the projects that I 'stitched' up for her!

Recently one of the FB Divas Mary Beck posted her Hedgehog quilt she made. The original pattern can be found here if you would like to purchase it.


Here is Mary's design in which she incorporated Cutworks, appliqué and paintworks.


Kudos to Mary for her creativity!


The DesignWorks software is truly a powerful software and can bring your sewing and embroidery to a new level!  Stick with me and I will help you unravel the mysteries of it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment